Basketball


PLAY:


Characters:
Meja: a women's basketball player, that loves to play and watch basketball, basketball is her life.

Noe: Best friend to Nejha, someone who tries to help her stay on track


Coach Iggy: head coach at ohlano college

Announcer : the person who announcing what’s going on in the game

Captain: the captain of ohlano basketball team

Whole team: every member of the ohlano women’s basketball team


Setting: at a sports store buying supplies for meja


Dialogue:

Store:

Noe:  you sure are buying a lot of stuff….

Meja: it's all my equipment I need for basketball

Noe: what do you need beside a ball and a hoop?...

Meja: all good players have a good pair of shoes..

Noe: that makes three things

Meja: you should also wear comfortable clothes when you play….

Noe: what about all those snacks your buying

Meja: I need those as well , I’m always hungry

Noe: were going to be late hurry up

Meja: i'm so nervous , i'm happy your here with my on my special day. Maybe that’s why I keep trying to buy all this stuff , not sure what to expect

Noe: I know your nervous but your going to be great , first college basketball , you have been waiting for this your whole high school career

Meja: and it’s finally here!

Noe: come on let’s get there before your late

Scene 2

Car

Noe: so do you need anything else ?

Meja: no I’m OK , just trying to get myself mentally prepared for my game (Headphones go in and car is silent)

Scene 3

Laney College

Noe: good luck , break a leg

Meja: seriously ? Break a leg

Noe: lol I’m sorry , not literally just get a good win for your first home college basketball game

Meja: Thanks for all the support love you

Noe: love you to , I’ll be screaming from the stands GO #5 that’s my Best Friend.

Meja: ahhhha

Scene 4
Locker room

Coach: hope you ladies are ready , we have been training for this for weeks , I have faith in you ladies to pull off a win today

Team: (clapping)

Coach: we have to work as a team , play selfless and most importantly defense , that’s what’s going to win us the game , play defense and your offense will follow

Coach: OK everyone bring it in.
Captain: Champs on 3 , 1….2...3…

Whole Team: CHAMPS!




Scene 5

Gym

Announcer:  2 mins left in the 4th quarter , #5 with the ball she shoot and score for the three pointer , ohlano college been playing some great defense , there up by 6 1:12 left on the clock

Coach: Slow down , take your time there is 54 seconds left (Yells)

Announcer: 3...2….1…. and ohlano college wins , 64 to 58

Whole team: CHEERING !

Noe runs up to Meja

Noe: congratulations I knew you guys can pull it off

Meja: thankkkkkssss

Team huddles up

Captain : CHAMPS ON 3 ….1….2….3

Whole team: CHAMPS!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist's Bio

LIFE