Artist's Bio

Why do I write? Well honestly writing hasn't always been something I was interested in. The reason I started writing is because I had a very hard up bringing and when I had a hard time I wrote down what was wrong. Then I realize the things that I went through I wasn't the only one going through them. A lot of people had the same hardships I was going through. I was about to talk about what I was going through with others. So I started to write down my feelings and wrote down what I was going through and I can say it actually made me feel better. I also tend to have these imaginations on how I want things to be or turn out, for example I would imagine how I want my life to turn out, the whole lay out , then just write about it. I guess I just fantasize a lot. But my fantasy's is what gets me going and stop thinking about the bad things I was going through. 
As you read what I have published you might start to think is these stories about her ? And the answer is yes. How I write is through my life experiences, what I went through  makes it easier to write, and if I was to read my life would be very interesting to me and I hope you enjoy my writing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE

Basketball